Believe what I’ve written here, for it works! If you struggle with alcohol-addiction challenges, you will find the answer to your struggles here.
Take a glass or mug that you previously used to drink alcohol from. Pretend to fill it with your favorite drink. What did you say to yourself prior to drinking? Did you say, “I’ve got to have it” or “It will calm me down” or “I will only have one”?
After thinking about this, let the vessel touch your lips. Ask yourself, “Do I really need this” or “Do I really want this” or “Why am I taking this drink?” Then begin to clap your hands. Why? Because the Bible says, “Men shall clap their hands at him [the devil], and shall hiss him out of his place” (Job 3:27, NKJV).
You see, the devil wants you to get drunk, but clapping your hands in Jesus’ name will cause him to flee from you. Now, do you really want that drink?
Follow these six declarations and prayers whenever you are tempted to drink:
- I cancel and nullify the power of this alcoholic craving at the neurological level in my head-brain, at the emotional level in my heart-brain, and at the gut level in my abdomen in Jesus’ name.
- Heavenly Father, make new neuropathways of peace, love, safety, and self-control for me so there will be no further cravings in the name of Jesus.
- I command these new neuropathways to give me control over any addictive thoughts or desires in my head brain (touch your head), my heart brain (touch your chest), and in my gut brain (touch your abdomen).
- These neurotransmitters are now released to your control according to God’s design so you will always have authority over them from now on. You are in charge; take dominion over these areas of your life.
- I command all alcoholic demonic spirits to be cast out, and I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus within me is in control. Because this is true, I am in control in Jesus’ name.
It is not by accident that alcoholic drinks are called spirits. As you learn to follow the above steps, all demonic spirits of alcohol will be totally gone from your life.