Power of Psalms 23
The Lord Jesus has called us to fulfill the Great Commission—the last words He spoke to His disciples. (See Mark 16:15-18.) He has commanded us to:
- Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
- Cast out demons in His name.
- Speak with new tongues.
- Lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
These are the things we should be doing in these end times, and the Lord has given us His power to accomplish these important goals.
Jesus wants people to be healed and delivered, and it is our privilege to be the agents who will impart these blessings wherever we go. Sickness and disease do not exist in Heaven, so no one should have to deal with them here.
Most medical diagnoses, in my opinion, originate in the demonic realm. Therefore, they are spiritual, not physical, in nature. They must be treated supernaturally through faith and the laying on of hands. God created you in His image and He breathed the breath of life into you so that you would become a living soul. As a result, you have spiritual authority and dominion over all illnesses.
All authority in Heaven and on Earth is found in Jesus, and He lives within you. Therefore, all authority in Heaven and on Earth is within you. You can unleash that power to bring healing and deliverance to everyone you come in contact with.
Let’s take a look at Psalm 23, which contains tremendous spiritual insights:
- The Lord is my shepherd. He takes care of His sheep, and that’s a relationship!
- I shall not want. He supplies all our needs, and that’s supply!
- He makes us to lie down in green pastures. That’s rest!
- He leads me beside the still waters. That’s refreshment!
- He restores my soul. That’s healing! (Emotional, spiritual, and physical healing are yours!)
- He leads me in the paths of righteousness. That’s guidance!
- For His name’s sake. That’s purpose!
- Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. That’s testing!
- I will fear no evil. That’s protection!
- For thou art with me. That’s faithfulness!
- His rod and His staff comfort me. That’s discipline!
- He prepares a table for me in the presence of my enemies. That’s hope!
- He anoints my head with oil. That’s consecration and anointing!
- My cup overflows. That’s abundance!
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. That’s blessing!
- And I will dwell in the house of the Lord. That’s security!
- Forever. That’s eternity!
Never forget that God loves you with an everlasting love, and because He does, all these blessings are yours: relationship, supply, rest, refreshment, healing, guidance, testing, protection, faithfulness, discipline, hope, consecration, anointing, abundance, blessing, security, and eternal life.
From now on, speak only from your spirit. Do not speak from your mind. Speak only positive confessions. The truth is that what you say is what you get, because death and life are in the power of the tongue. Therefore, speak life at all times. (See Proverbs 18:21.) It is true that what you confess is what you will possess. According the Word of God, you can actually speak into existence what you want, because you are calling those things which be not as though they were. (See Romans 4:17.)