Spiritual Weight Loss Principles
1. Dear God, thank you for helping me become obedient and eat wisely as I place my body on your altar. Dear Holy Spirit, thank you for providing and guiding all of my food needs. Dear Jesus, thank you for making me the kind of person you want me to be, not only on the inside, but on the outside as well. I am slim and trim thanks to the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
2. As you expose the plastic window on your weight scale, cover this and the numbers with white tape and over it write down your new weight using a black marker. Stand up on your scale and speak out loud, “Jesus, thank you for my new weight of __ pounds.” Do this morning, noon, and night. If necessary, you can make a weight scale using a 12-inch by 2-inch wooden board in the same manner.
3. Whenever you past a mirror, be sure to stare at yourself and speak out loud, “Thank you Jesus for my new weight of __ pounds.”
4. Place a previous dress or suit that use to fit you perfectly outside your clothes closet on a hanger. “Thank Jesus I will be able to wear this size” as you wrap your hands around it. Change its location every two weeks.
5. Obtain a newspaper and replace the old headlines with the following: YOUR NAME DOWN TO # POUNDS. Place this front-page newspaper throughout your house in multiple strategic visible places. One friend utilized his car visor (I told him not to use his car window. and his john seat.
6. This is your major Scripture (Proverbs 18:21.. “Death and Life is in the power of the tongue.” If you accidently speak any negative from now on, just holler, “Cancel, cancel.”
7. Locate a former younger beautiful photograph of you in a bathing outfit or suit. Take a current facial picture and replace it to cover your previous face. Now share it in numerous different locations. Visualize frequently, the new you. The power of frequent visualization in your imagination is beyond belief as you will observe and prove.
8. Sneak in humor whenever possible. Say to yourself: “If you love me, don’t feed me junk.” I went to the beach to get my weight on a scale that gave you your fortune. I read the card out loud. “Come back in ten minutes, alone.” Tell your friends who are leaving on vacation, “I’m skinny. Come back to see me when you return so I can prove it.”
9. Use your favorite Scriptures to support you and your beliefs. Here’s how God’s Word works: Believe it and you’ll receive it. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippines 4:13, NKJV). The more you speak it, the quicker you’ll memorize it. “Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them” (Mark 11:24, NKJV). The following Scriptures are perfect since they involve your weight. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, 1 Corinthians 10:13, Galatians 5:22-23, James 4:17, 1 Corinthians 10:3
10. PRAYER FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Thank You, Father God, that I have permission to pray with my friend here as I speak this into existence through the Holy Spirit. I now know them as Slim and Trim. My friend here already believes through their faith that their weight is normal and they no longer have any further situations with their heaviness, their nutrition, or any other challenges with their body. Thank God for their understanding and trusting heart.
In the name of Jesus, I take authority and dominion and I command all demonic spirits and forces to leave your body. Leave this body now in the name of Jesus. I command you to leave this building and leave the planet Earth.
Now, close your eyes and your lips while you remain quiet so you can just relax. You do not need to talk or move so you can focus on what you hear and not get distracted.
You are now yielding and accepting as well as receiving the powerful anointing from the Holy Spirit. Relaxing is the same as surrendering your body to the wonderful miracle working power of God in the matchless name of Jesus.
I curse the cells, roots, seeds, and branches of all tissues involved with excess weight. I command the manifestation of a recreative miracle in all these over-weight areas with permanent weight loss by the infinite power of the Holy Spirit. I rebuke you devil which means stop your activities and leave now in the name of Jesus.
Again, I command demonic spirits and forces to leave this body including spirits of food addiction, allergies, bondage, heaviness, infirmities, inheritance, and generational curses. I command the spirits of temptation, unclean spirits, infirmity, deaf and dumb spirits to leave. I bind the spirits of fear, doubt, stress, strife, trauma, stress, anxiety, worry, grief, depression, hurts, wounds, rejection, and guilt to the cord of the Holy Spirit and cast them out into the pit.
I rebuke all medical conditions associated with this temporary unnecessary extra weight and I command them to leave now in the mighty name of Jesus.
I command the satiety center located in the thalamus and the appestat located in the hypothalamus to return to normal balance and harmony. I command them to function in the perfection to which God created them for healthy eating and maintenance of weight.
In your desire to lose weight, you have actually made a commitment to extend your life here on Earth. You are now placing your body on God’s altar which means that you will listen and be obedient to the Lord with you’re your nutritional needs.
Thank you, Holy Spirit, for this new Slim and Trim weight that will be manifested with a total weight loss of _____ pounds. I confirm that during this prayer you have relaxed and surrendered your body to the miracle working power of God in the matchless name of Jesus. Again, I command this weight loss of _____ pounds to come out of your body right now in the mighty name of Jesus of Nazareth. Thank you, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, for the release of this baggage that is no longer necessary. THANK YOU, HOLY SPIRIT. Amen.